- Depending upon your country of origin you may require a UK entry visa. For further information regarding visa applications please consult the UK Border Agency website.
- The International Centre for Parliamentary Studies is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC). ASIC is one of three agencies recognised by the UK Government through the UK Border Agency for the purpose of validating that international students entering the UK for educational purposes are enrolling in institutions that are demonstrated to be genuine education providers.
- Upon submitting your registration form to the International Centre for Parliamentary Studies (ICPS), you will receive an email confirming receipt of your application, along with a letter of support, and a copy of ICPS' certificate of accreditation by ASIC. We strongly recommend that you attach the ASIC certificate and the letter of support to any visa application that you make.
- N.B. Please note, however, that this does not guarantee that you will be granted a visa and it is your responsibility to satisfy the Entry Clearance Officer that you are genuinely seeking entry to the UK for the purpose and duration that you have stated.
- In order for ICPS to comply with UKBA and ASIC regulations, there are a number of procedures that ICPS has to carry out, including procedures for processing applications and checking identity, procedures for investigating a no show and reporting to UKBA, and procedures for fee payments. Full details can be found within our Guidance Notes.
- The UK Border Agency official advice is that they decide 65 per cent of applications within 4 weeks. Whilst some applications can be processed quickly, please be aware that some visa applications can take up to 40 working days to process, so we would therefore strongly advise you to make any visa application as early as you can.